Enter to win our most competitive categories, the ones educators love best. These awards acknowledge organizations that support STEM education with innovation, educator support, and crowd-pleasing freebies.
- Best Innovation of 2023
- Best Customer Support
- Best Freebies for STEM
- Best Phenomena-Based Activities
Best of STEM
Back again for 2023, the Best of STEM awards acknowledges organizations who provide comprehensive, integrated solutions.
- Best of STEM for Biology
- Best of STEM for Chemistry
- Best of STEM for Environmental Science
- Best of STEM for Engineering Education
- Best of STEM for Physics
- Best of STEM for Space Science
- Best Integration of Language Arts (STEAM)
- Best Resources for Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- Best Video-Based Learning
- Best Robotics for Teaching & Learning
New for 2023
By popular request, we added a few categories that reflect trends and changes in STEM education.
- Best Professional Development
- Best Resources for New Teachers
- Best Learning Technology Platform for Higher Ed
- Best Resources for Culturally Relevant Teaching
- Best Materials for Genomics Teaching and Learning
Social Impact Award
Expanded in 2023, the Social Impact award acknowledges products and services that demonstrate a positive impact for teachers, students, and society.
- Social Impact Award: Collaboration
- Social Impact Award: Developing Citizen Scientists
- Social Impact Award: Evidence & Climate Change
- Social Impact Award: Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Social Impact Award: Promoting Diversity & Equity Inclusion
Career & Technical Education
Expanded for 2023, these awards acknowledge products and services that prepare students for college and careers in STEM fields.
- CTE Champions: Coding & Computer Science
- CTE Champions: Cybersecurity
- CTE Champions: Engineering
- CTE Champions: Health Science
- CTE Champions: Immersive Reality
- CTE Champions:STEM
Expanded for 2023, the Trailblazer series recognizes STEM providers who provide products and services that push the boundaries of technology for teaching and learning.
- Trailblazer: Biotechnology Innovator
- Trailblazer: Early Learning (Pre-K-6)
- Trailblazer: Hybrid Learning Superhero
- Trailblazer: Immersive Reality (AR/VR)
- Trailblazer: Inspiring Computational Thinking
- Trailblazer: Phenomena-Based Teaching and Learning
- Trailblazer: Simulations for STEM
- Trailblazer: Virtual Labs Luminary
Expanded for 2023, the Bridging the Gap series acknowledges products and services for educators to help accelerate student learning.
Bridging the Gap
- Bridging the Gap: Adaptive Technology
- Bridging the Gap: After-School Learning
- Bridging the Gap: English Language Learners
- Bridging the Gap: Math Intervention Resources
- Bridging the Gap: Professional Development
- Bridging the Gap: Summer Programs
- Bridging the Gap: Tutoring Programs for STEM
- Bridging the Gap: Webinar Series Exemplar